PH-A (Water Acidifiers)
GET THE RIGHT pH – WITH pH-A
pH-A is the ideal acidifier for acidification of drinking water in poultry and other veterinary houses. pH-A helps to control pathogen growth like E. coli, Salmonella and Pseudomonas and thus prevent infections. It also helps in making conditions favourable for colonisation of useful bacteria like lactobacilli within the small intestine of birds.
pH-A is ideal for water pH treatment, with a well-balanced blend of very high purity acetic, citric, propionic and tartaric acids with sodium acetate, sodium citrate and stabilizers in a buffered base.
- No effect on the taste and odour of water
- Non-corrosive and non-staining at user dilution
- No negative effect on Chlorine or iodine in water
- Avoids multiplication of enteropathogens
- Helps control scale formation in pipelines
- Absolutely safe
- Very economical
- Just a few drops of pH-A is sufficient
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY