– There is significant use of antibiotic in broiler farms located in Indonesia.
– Routine management promotes its Usage rather than veterinary needs.
– The average dosage used for semi-closed poultry system was substantially higher than that of open broiler houses.
-The antibiotic dosage used per day for every kg of bodyweight was between from 100 to 400 mg/kg/d.
– It is crucial to be informed that besides the vast percentage of the use of antibiotics the choice of 3 antibiotics dosages is large in West Java.
– In Indonesia, 13 antibiotic products were tested on 15 different farms.